iMedRIS™ Data Corporation develops the industry-leading product to integrate all clinical research-related data collection and management into an intuitive, configurable, web-based application. Our products are sold to universities and medical centers all over the world. iMedRIS is an engineering company looking to create a high-performance team.
iMedRIS is looking for a software technical support representative to provide high-quality customer service that contributes to the overall success of our company. You will join a team of talented people who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, and project managers to increase the quality of our products.
If you are interested and meet the requirements listed below, please submit your resume for consideration.
responsibilities & duties
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming questions and issues related to company's software product.
- Respond to questions in writing and over the phone from customers seeking assistance.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of problem
- Walk customer through problem-solving process
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved
- Frequent travel for onsite implementation
- Have a quality-centric focus
- Team-oriented work habits
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Must be self-motivated to be able to work under limited supervision and in a team environment
- College degree preferred
- Experience with the government is a plus
- Ability to master complex software environments
- Strong Customer Support skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- High adaptive capacity
- Strong technical, oral, written and computer skills, including Microsoft SQL, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.