iMedRIS™ Data Corporation develops the industry-leading product to integrate all clinical research-related data collection and management into an intuitive, configurable, web-based application. Our products are sold to universities and medical centers all over the world. iMedRIS is an engineering company looking to create a team of top software engineers. If you are interested and meet the requirements listed below, please submit your resume for consideration.
responsibilities & duties
- Assist with Quality Assurance testing and writing support documents for new versions.
- Become an expert of the software to be able to effectively teach and answer all client questions
- Tracking and documenting project milestones and providing status reports to PM Supervisors.
- Assist in scheduling and conducting project meetings, effectively communicate assignments and expectations to project team members and track completion of project to ensure quality and integrity of all project-related products.
- Must provide efficient and effective software implementation services for customers, by ensuring appropriate requirements
- Under the guidance of the Project Manager Supervisor, you will participate during all phases of the project management process.
- To work in tandem with program managers and perform project management duties to support the completion of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Meets and exceeds deadlines
- An affinity with design issue
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented work habits
- Have a quality-centric focus
- Must have exceptional written and oral communications skills and the ability to work effectively with teams and interact with clients.
- Ability to operate well in fast paced environments
- Familiar with writing Patch Notes and Release Notes for new releases
- Ability to work with complex software environments
- Strong technical skills and computer skills, including Microsoft Project, Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong communication and management skills