iMedRIS™ Data Corporation develops the industry-leading product to integrate all clinical research-related data collection and management into an intuitive, configurable, web-based application. Our products are sold to universities and medical centers all over the world. iMedRIS is an engineering company looking to create a team of top software engineers. If you are interested and meet the requirements listed below, please submit your resume for consideration.
Senior Level – Master’s degree with 2 – 5 years’ experience
Junior Level – BS with 2+ years’ experience
responsibilities & duties
- Analyze, design and code/unit test to requirements/specifications.
- Must be self-motivated to be able to work under limited supervision and in a team environment
- Design, develop and support multi-tiered web-based applications.
- Development experience with JDBC and SQL with relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- Experience with developing Java Server pages
- Experience in object-oriented design
- A strong Java developer with experience in multi-tier web-based business applications development.
- Experience as a programmer, coordinating all aspects of web development from the database to the UI.
- The ability to work in teams as well as independently
- An affinity with design issue
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented work habits
- Have a quality-centric focus