iMedRIS™ Data Corporation develops the industry-leading product to integrate all clinical research-related data collection and management into an intuitive, configurable, web-based application. Our products are sold to universities and medical centers all over the world. iMedRIS is an engineering company looking to create a team of top software engineers. If you are interested and meet the requirements listed below, please submit your resume for consideration.
responsibilities & duties
- The qualified candidate shall be responsible for regression testing of our web-based application, test case creation and maintenance and other tasks related to the position
- Full end to end regression cycle testing for every release cycle.
- Test coverage improvement: Ability to develop new regression plans, test using existing regression plan and enrich test plan as the application evolves.
- Effective communication of issues to engineers to ensure resolution.
- Other functions as related to quality assurance department responsibilities
- Formulating test plans
- Designing, building and automating QA test scripts for regression, stress and performance test suites
- Performing manual testing and track issues
- Communicating effectively with development team and management
- 2+ years of experience of software testing or equivalent work experience and technical training
- Must obtain a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- QTP / UFT experience (recommended)
- Experience with automated testing tools is preferred
- Knowledge of bug tracking application is preferred
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills is preferred