Simplify the process of managing the Radiation Review Safety Board reviews by providing electronic access to all study information. The iMedRIS RSB automates the review process by integrating site activities directly with review board(s) and is ideal for public and private hospitals and universities as well as governmental research agencies. The system enables the research team to submit its regulatory forms electronically to the review board where the board triages and processes the submission, and reviews for ethical and regulatory accuracy. Any issues that are found during the review process are sent back for corrections to the research team. This process continues until the submission is approved.
The system is built on best practice form sets that have been developed in collaboration with large and small institutions. These forms can be used out of the box to save configuration time; or they can be tailored to institutions requirements. Our Form Designer allows for smart form development that include functions for show/hide of sections and questions, questions validations, branching logic to skip sections and questions that are not applicable, Online Help Text, and PDF print friendly to merge web forms direct to PDF. These functions streamline the process to aid the research team in filling out forms for submission creating quality submissions for the RSB to review.
The system, in conjunction with the Form Designer, has a one-of-a-kind tool for creating workflows. The Workflow Designer tool allows for customizing the routing processes that are specific to your institution requirements. Workflow functions include the ability to use answers from questions on the forms to route the submission down directed paths for review.
The RSB module can be used as a standalone module or integrated into a suite of complementary modules such as IRB, IACUC, IBC, COI, etc.
- Present PI and other key researcher’s qualifications for review
- List radiation materials and uses
- Propose uses of radiation for human and animal subjects
- Logically guide users through form sections based on responses
- Route internal correspondence between reviewers and key personnel
- Merge comments, recommendations, and stipulations into electronic minutes and letters
- Submit study criteria to the Radiation Safety Committee (RSC)
- Establish guidelines for researchers who report to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- Let radiation safety software help you ensure adherence to NIH and CDC regulations