The IACUC module is the most robust and complete regulatory software on the market today. The IACUC module is used by public, private, and government institutions. The system enables the research team to submit its regulatory forms electronically to the IACUC review board where the board triages and processes the submission, and reviews for ethical and regulatory accuracy. Any issues that are found during the review process are sent back for corrections to the research team. This process continues until the submission is approved.
The system is built on best practice form sets that have been developed in collaboration with large and small institutions. These forms can be used out of the box to save configuration time, or they can be tailored to institutional requirements. Our Forms Designer allows for smart form development that include functions for show/hide of sections and questions, questions validations, branching logic to skip sections/questions that are not applicable, Online Help Text, and PDF print friendly to merge web forms direct to PDF. These functions streamline the process to aid the research team in filling out forms for submission creating quality submissions for the IACUC to review.
The system, in conjunction with the Form Designer, has a one-of-a-kind tool for creating workflows. The Workflow Designer tool allows for customizing the routing processes that are specific to your institution requirements. Workflow functions include the ability to use answers from questions on the forms to route the submission down directed paths for review. For instance, if the protocol application indicates that radiation is involved in the review, the system can be routed to a radiation safety board to incorporate other research oversight processes that exist outside of the IACUC review process.
The IACUC module can be used as a standalone module or integrated into a suite of complementary modules such as IBC, RSB, SRB, COI etc.
- Conduct safe, efficient animal research
- Help ensure adherence to regulatory standards
- Fill out and electronically submit Animal Component of Research Protocol (ACORP) form
- Utilize IACUC software alongside ARC animal facility software for a complete animal research software package.
- Set up effective communication between administrators, reviewers, and board members via email and in-software notifications
- Submit entire projects electronically with IACUC software from iMedRIS
- Submit entire Replace stacks of paperwork with our digital solution
- Increase productivity and improve workflow