Simplify the process of managing the Flex Board board reviews by providing electronic access to all study information. The iMedRIS Flex Board automates the review process by integrating site activities directly with review board(s) and is ideal for public and private hospitals and universities as well as governmental research agencies. The system enables the research team to submit its regulatory forms electronically where the board triages and processes the submission, and reviews for ethical and regulatory accuracy. Any issues that are found during the review process are sent back for corrections to the research team, this process continues until the submission is approved. The Flex Board is ideal for oversight boards that may be unique to your institution, such as small boat safety or diving safety etc.
Our Form Designer allows for smart form development that include functions for show/hide of sections and questions, questions validations, branching logic to skip sections and questions that are not applicable, Online Help Text, and PDF print friendly to merge web forms direct to PDF. These functions streamline the process to aid the research team in filling out forms for submission, creating quality submissions for the IRB to review.
The system, in conjunction with the Form Designer, has a one-of-a-kind tool for creating workflows. The Workflow Designer tool allows for customizing the routing processes that are specific to your institution requirements. Workflow functions include the ability to use answers from questions on the forms to route the submission down directed paths for review. The Flex board module can be used as a standalone module or integrated into a suite of complementary modules such as IRB, IACUC, IBC, COI, Pre-Award, Post-Award, SRB, RSB, etc.
- Correspond directly with researchers and other committee members
- Coordinate all aspects of committee meetings , from attendance to votes
- Merge stipulations, comments, and recommendations into electronic minutes
- Create and submit applications and forms electronically
- Accomplish routing and reviewing processes efficiently via email alerts and internal system notifications
- Allow iMedRIS to assist you in designing custom review board software to meet the specific needs of your institution
- Enjoy all of the same features as our out-of-the-box review board software, tailored to your specifications