The Conflict of Interest (COI) module is the most robust and complete regulatory software on the market today. Our rule-based Conflict of Interest software can be configured to examine different types of research applications, institutional interests, licensing and intellectual property, pharmacy decisions, investments, fundraising decisions, contracting, and annual reporting. Conflict of Interest software by iRIS makes it easy for compliance officers, conflict of interest coordinators, and covered persons to ensure that they are fully in compliance with reporting regulations.
The system is built on best practice form sets that have been developed in collaboration with large and small institutions. These forms can be used out of the box to save configuration time; or they can be tailored to institutions requirements. Our Forms Designer allows for smart form development that include functions for show/hide of sections and questions, questions validations, branching logic to skip sections and questions that are not applicable, Online Help Text, and PDF print friendly to merge web forms direct to PDF. These functions streamline the process to aid the covered person in filling out forms for submission creating quality submissions for the COI office to review.
COI also possesses a workflow of form navigation through the system. This includes defining the review process for discovering conflicts of interest, sending automatic email alerts to remind users of annual disclosures, automatically processing disclosures with no identical issues, setting up institutional rules to monitor reporting events, trigger possible conflict matches, and generate management plans.
- Set up custom institutional rules to monitor reporting events and trigger possible conflict matches
- Define the review process for discovered conflicts of interest
- Create an entirely paperless review and sign-off process
- Send automatic email alerts to remind users of their annual disclosure due dates and view review status online
- Automatically process disclosures with no identified issue
- Improve clinical study compliance by diminishing the risk of conflicts of interest
- Utilize accurate electronic tools to easily stay on top of your institution’s annual disclosure reviews and submission-specific disclosures
- Report and process conflicts of commitment as well as conflicts of interest