ISO/IEC 27001 is an information security standard that specifies a management system intended to bring information security under executive managements’ control by using specific requirements and controls. Having an ISO 27001 certification provides clients and partnering organizations with the peace of mind that business at iMedRIS is conducted with security and data management in mind.
ISO 27001:2013 is an information security standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the word’s largest developer of voluntary international standards, and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). This certification would be evidence that your company has met rigorous international standards in ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of your company’s scope.
Benefits of ISO Compliance include:
• Demonstrates a clear commitment to Information Security Management.
• Having certified policies and procedures in place help iMedRIS function to provide the software and services that help your business succeed.
• Will give partner organizations and customers greater confidence in the way they interact with your organization.
• Provides peace of mind, to clients and partners alike, knowing certification from a 3rd party provider has been acquired.
• Provides a framework to ensure the fulfillment of commercial, contractual and legal responsibilities.